Coconut Oil Cleanse Amazing Benefits
Coconut Oil Cleanse
Is there anything coconut oil can’t do? Well we’ve found another great use and it’s a coconut oil cleanse! Besides the many proven benefits of coconut oil like boosting HDL (healthy cholesterol), losing body fat, better skin, helping brain function, increased energy and so on, you can give your body an occasional cleansing with 100% organic coconut oil. In doing so it can help get rid of fungal infections, parasites and viruses.
The basics of the coconut oil cleanse.
- Consume plenty of water prior to, and during this cleanse.
- For best results, use only 100% organic extra virgin coconut oil.
- If you are trying coconut oils for the first time it is best to slowly add it to your diet before diving right in to the coconut oil cleanse. Start with a teaspoon a couple times a day and gradually increase to 1-1/12 tablespoons three times a day over a 2 week period.
How to execute the coconut oil cleanse
A coconut oil cleanse consists of mixing coconut oil in warm water and drinking it from three to seven days.
During a coconut oil detox, you need to consume 10-14 tablespoons of coconut oil daily. Two tablespoons can be taken at 2-hour intervals throughout the day.
If you can’t tolerate the taste of coconut oil, blend it with some plain, organic, unflavored, unsweetened yogurt.
You can also eat no more than 4 ounces of fresh, non-dried, unsweetened coconut meat which is rich in fiber and nourishes the good bacteria in your gut.
Remember, if you have any medical conditions, consult your physician before trying a coconut oil cleanse.
Here are more benefits of coconut oil.
- Improve brain health and mental clarity
- Improve digestive function
- Improve blood sugar control
- Prevent and treat degenerative brain diseases (Alzheimer’s, Parkinson’s, MS)
- Prevent cardiovascular disease (high blood pressure, heart attack, stroke)
- Prevent cancer
- Boost HDL (good) cholesterol
- Boost energy levels
- Boost immune function
- Lose excess body fat
- Improve thyroid function
- Improve skin tone and appearance
- Protect and restore joint function
- Balance intestinal flora
- Prevent and treat Crohn’s disease
- Protect against bacterial, viral, fungal, and parasitic infections